Enter now through December 1st for your chance to win - One winner will be randomly selected!
More economical use of your bandwidth without IT complexities.
Optimize application performance, reduce costs and simplify overall network management with EarthLink SD-WAN.
1. SPONSOR: The EarthLink Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) promotion ("Promotion") is sponsored by EarthLink, LLC ("Sponsor") which may be contacted at 1170 Peachtree Street, Suite 900, Atlanta, GA 30309.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period starts at 10:00 a.m. EST on October 31, 2016 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on December 1, 2016 ("Entry Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeper for this Promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to small business entities (with five (5) locations or less and fewer than 500 employees) that are legally domiciled in, and only intended for viewing in, the 48 contiguous United States or District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entries must be submitted by an authorized representative of the small business entity (owner, officer, or other authorized employee) who is at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (19 in NE and AL and 21 in MS). Neither an owner, officer nor employee of an eligible small business entity is eligible to enter on his/her own individual behalf, only the small business entity is eligible for prize award. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, any of its affiliates, or their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees, officers or directors, are not eligible. This Promotion is a trade promotion and is not open to consumers.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Visit https://www.earthlink.com/small-business/sd-wan-giveaway during the Entry Period and complete the official entry form, as indicated, with the full name of the small business entity, complete business address, business owner's name(s), and the name, age, business phone number and business email address of the authorized person entering the Promotion on behalf of the entity. ENTRANT DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY FEE TO SPONSOR TO MAKE OR SUBMIT AN ENTRY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER DAY PER ELIGIBLE SMALL BUSINESS ENTITY AND PER BUSINESS EMAIL ADDRESS. Multiple entry forms in the same day, or attempts to obtain more than one entry per day, on behalf of the same small business entity or using the same business email address will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Incomplete entries and entries received outside the Entry Period will be disqualified. Any submission that does not comply with any aspect of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may be rejected by Sponsor and the entrant disqualified.
5. SELECTION /NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential Prize winner will be selected at random and notified on or about 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, December 2, 2016 by email, phone or mail. Odds of winning depends on the number of entries. All potential winners must comply with these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. The small business must be operating at the time the Prize is awarded, or an alternate potential winner will be selected. If the small business entity and/or its authorized representative is deemed ineligible or fails to satisfy all requests set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify the entry and proceed to select and verify an alternative potential winner. The potential Prize winner will be required to contact Sponsor via email on or before 5:00 p.m. EST on December 30, 2016 to confirm eligibility, confirm contact information and to satisfy all remaining Promotion requirements. In order to claim a Prize, the potential winner may be required in the absolute discretion of Sponsor (except where prohibited by law) to sign and return to Sponsor a declaration of eligibility, release of liability and consent to publicity form within the time period specified in such form and provide any other documentation as may be required by Sponsor.
6. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant represents meeting the eligibility requirements and fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of winners, and the awarding of Prizes), which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be in violation of any of the foregoing and participation and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
7. PRIZE: Sponsor will award one (1) gift certificate for EarthLink's SD-WAN Concierge Service in the amount of $5,000.00 USD ("Prize") which is redeemable only for EarthLink's SD-WAN Concierge Service (and installation of such Service) for up to 5 locations (all locations must be owned and operated by the small business entity). The Prize winner is responsible for contacting EarthLink to order the stated the stated SD-WAN Service. The Prize does NOT include Internet access service, which is necessary to operate to operate the SD-WAN Concierge Service, or any additional services, accessories or features. The Prize is awarded "AS IS" with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prize is nontransferable, non-assignable, nonnegotiable, and not redeemable for cash and is subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by the issuer. Prize must be accepted as awarded. No Prize substitutions, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right (but has no obligation) to substitute a Prize (or a component thereof) with another Prize of equal or greater value if any applicable Prize (or a component thereof) is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is solely and fully responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes, assessments and expenses associated with Prize award, redemption, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the Prize. If applicable, winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of the Prize. Winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a Prize any and all costs of verification and redemption to redeem the Prize. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing and any other condition of this Promotion may result in disqualification and forfeiture of Prize. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrants' and winner's consent for Sponsor and its designees to use an entrant's or winner's name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, videos, opinions, statements, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, on the Internet), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further notice, payment, attribution, consideration or consent.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to require entrants to complete, execute and deliver to Sponsor additional documents at any time as required, in the forms provided, and within the timeframe required by Sponsor, or the entrant and participants may be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties, acts of God or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion (but does not have any obligation), to award a prize to a winner based on the above selection criteria from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
10. RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant forever and irrevocably RELEASES, DISCHARGES, INDEMNIFIES AND HOLDS HARMLESS, Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates; any and all persons and entities responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion or supplying any Prize; and the employees, officers, directors, owners, representatives, agents, heirs, successors, assigns and insurers of each of them (collectively, the "Releasees") from and against all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (collectively, "Losses"), arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the entrant's entry and/or participation in the Promotion, and/or the entrant's receipt or use of any Prize awarded in the Promotion. The foregoing release includes, without limitation, any and all LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE to entrant or any third party arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from any Prize or the use of any Prize, the award, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, and entry and participation in the Promotion. Each entrant further COVENANTS NOT TO SUE any of the Releasees with respect to any matter addressed by the foregoing release, or encourage or assist any third party in doing so. This is a complete RELEASE and DISCHARGE of all claims and rights of each entrant against the Releasees and no action will be taken by or on behalf of an entrant with respect to any such claims and rights, it being understood that these Official Rules, including this Section, shall be binding upon each entrant, and his/her successors, assignees, subrogors, insurers, heirs, next of kin, executors, representatives, and legal and personal representatives.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entries or entry material information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, or misdirected entries or entry materials, or entries or entry materials received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property.
12. DISPUTES: This Promotion and these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any conflicts of law provisions. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction within Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. OFFICIAL RULES / WINNERS' LIST: These Official Rules are available at https://www.earthlink.com/small-business/sd-wan-giveaway or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to "Attn: Julie St. Pierre, SD-WAN Promotion - Rules Request", EarthLink, LLC, 330 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607. To request a list of the Promotion winners, send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to "Attn: Julie St. Pierre, SD-WAN Promotion - Winner List Request", EarthLink, LLC, 330 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607. All requests must be received by June 2, 2017. Vermont entrants may omit return postage.